For today’s World Graphics Day, we would like to address a few clichés, for example:
- Graphic designers have already had two litres of coffee by eight o’clock.
- Graphic designers always wear black. Sometimes with polka dots.
- Graphic artists perceive the world in dots per inch.
- Graphic designers work point-by-point to get to the finished product.
- Graphic designers always see a line between two points.
- Graphic artists like to win favour with unusual ideas.
- Graphic designers prefer to use exclamation points rather than full stops.
- Graphic designers fear nothing more than submission dates.
- Graphic artists get straight to the point.
And for that, we just want to say thank you – please don’t change!
If you like, you can have a look at here by the way.